Paint Roller Sets, Sleeves & Trays
Aside from paint brushes, paint rollers are still the most popular way for homeowners and ‘Do-It-Yourselfers’ to apply paint evenly and efficiently. Even experienced painters who utilise airless paint sprayers for new buildings and outdoor painting employ paint rollers for interior painting, particularly in homes.
A high-quality paint roller, will make a difference in the quality and time spent at the painting job at hand. The following are some specific features you will notice in a high-grade paint roller, like the ones we stock here at Leyland SDM:
- The roller will hold more paint, allowing you to cover a larger area before reaching for your paint tray
- The roller will leave a smoother, more uniform paint finish
- Your painting work will produce less paint spatter during painting
- The roller’s edges will be levelled to assist remove “lines” at overlap places
- Quality paint rollers are durable if properly maintained
Here at Leyland SDM we stock the best paint roller sets, sleeves and trays money can buy, including some of the best global brands!
Here are some of our top picks.
- 12-18in Purdy Premium Adjustable Double Arm Roller Frame - The Purdy Adjustable Frame is ideal for rapid changes between sleeves, making large-scale projects faster and easier. This fast connect / universal threaded frame fits all roller sleeves ranging from 12” to 18” and has a unique angled design that eliminates strain and stress, allowing you to cover vast areas quickly and easily.
- 9-inch Seagull Emulsion Roller Trays -A 9” Black Roller Tray, a push-fit roller frame, and a medium pile roller sleeve are included in the Seagull Emulsion Roller Tray Set. This Seagull Emulsion Roller Tray set is high quality and suited for quick and simple applications.
- Seagull Foam Roller Sleeves 4-6inch - These foam rollers are ideal for applying gloss and satin paints quickly before laying off. Foam paint rollers typically produce a smooth finish on wood and metal surfaces.
- Single Seagull Simulated Mohair Roller Sleeve - The Seagull Simulated Mohair Roller Sleeve is a simulated mohair rad roller sleeve that is commonly used for applying varnishes and glosses to smooth surfaces. The high-quality natural wool blend produces a superior finish with excellent paint pick-up. The Seagull Simulated Mohair Roller is multi-purpose and works well with emulsion, varnish, and oil-based paints. The Mohair Roller Sleeve is a thermal bonded sleeve that guarantees minimal hair fibre loss.
At Leyland SDM we deliver within 24 hours, so now you know what you want, dive in, choose your products and they will be with you in a jiffy!