Dulux Diamond Matt competition T&Cs
Terms and conditions…
Web banner terms
GB 17+ Ends 25 June. One main and 50 runner-up prizes. Click for details.
GB 17+ From 11 to 25 June. Purchase necessary. One main and 50 runner-up prizes. Full terms at www.leylandsdm.co.uk/windiamondmatt/.
Terms and Conditions
Promoter: Leyland SDM Head Office, Unit 24, Fourth Way, Wembley, HA9 0LH. Please do not send entries to this address.
By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- Promotion open to customers resident in Great Britain aged 17 years+. Employees and the immediate families of the promoter, retailer, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are not eligible to enter this promotion.
- Purchase required – minimum of one 10 litre Dulux Trade Diamond Matt BW (stock code 43959) between 11th June and 25th June 2018. Your full name and contact details will be required to enter at time of purchase in branch.
- The offer: purchase one 10 litre Dulux Trade Diamond Matt BW (stock code 43959) between 11th June and 25th June 2018to qualify the prize draw.
- The draw will take place on 27th June 2018.
- The Prize. One Panasonic 65” 4k TV and a year’s subscription (worth approximately £1,000) to Sky Sports (or cash equivalent if the winner is not a Sky subscriber). Plus fifty (50) runner-up prizes of a Dulux bundle consisting of a travel mug and T-shirt.)
- Winner Selection: Winners will be selected at random.
- Winners will be notified via email with two days (48 hours) of the draw date. Following notification winners have 14 calendar days to claim the prize and arrange for its delivery/supply by the Promoter. If the prize is not claimed within 14 calendar days, the prize may be reallocated by the Promoter to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Prizes will be handed out on a first to claim basis. Prizes cannot be returned for another prize. Entrants should monitor their email accounts and check spam filters.
- No responsibility can be taken for prizes which are lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any other reason. However, the Promoter will take steps to avoid undue disappointment to winners.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this draw.
- Other than otherwise set out in these terms, no cash or other alternative prize is available. However, in the event of circumstances outside the Promoter’s control, a substitute prize of equal or greater value will be supplied.
- The prize will only be awarded directly to the winners.
- Acceptance of the prize authorises the Promoter to publish the name of the winners and the winners are consenting to having publicity photographs and/or video images taken of them for use by the Promoter. Where consent is not provided, or where a winner does not wish to accept the prize, an alternative winner will be selected instead.
- Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Only in circumstances that make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise any detrimental effect to participants.
- Names and counties of winners will be available on request for a period of 3 months following the closing date by sending a self-addressed envelope to Dulux Competition, Leyland SDM Head Office, Unit 24, Fourth Way, Wembley, HA9 0LH.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.