Leyland SDM Extra – Terms and Conditions
- Deliveries normally occur between 07.00 and 18.00. Exact timings cannot be specified.
- Working days are classified as Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays.
- Unless otherwise stated, all deliveries will be made at the kerbside within the arc of the crane, where the driver deems safe to do so, whilst delivering goods. We are not responsible for any additional lifting or carrying of the goods.
- We reserve the right not to unload goods unless payment in full has been received and delivered goods have been signed for.
- Unless you have requested otherwise, and one of our branch managers has agreed to such request in Writing, we may supply substitute goods of equivalent type in performance of the contract.
- All damages and defects must be notified as soon as possible after you become aware of them. Damages arising from transit must be notified within 3 days.
- Although we endeavour to deliver goods that are as near as possible to the quantity ordered, standard packaging and measurements mean that there may be quantity variances. You are not entitled to reject the goods or any part of them by reason such as surplus or shortfall. We reserve the right to charge for over deliveries at the pro rate.
- Shortages must be notified in writing to Leyland SDM within 3 working days of delivery.
Refund PolicyWe will be happy to exchange or refund any unopened and unused products returned to us within 28 days of purchase, as sold on production of an original receipt. All returns may be subject to a re-stocking charge of 15%. We do not accept returns on any bagged products.
THIS DOES NOT AFFECT THE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER