Give Kingston A Lift - T&Cs
2020 Leyland SDM Give Kingston A Lift Competition Terms and Conditions
- You must comply with the full terms and conditions of the competition detailed below:
Number of Entries Allowed
- One entry per charity/community group/club/team/good cause.
- Entry is through registering online at https://leylandsdm.co.uk/give-kingston-a-lift
- Applications close at 11.59pm on Sunday, November 8.
- Two winners will be selected from entries received.
- Two charities/community groups/clubs/teams/good causes will be selected by a panel of judges to receive up to £500 of credit for Leyland SDM. It does not include labour costs or time.
- The credit can only be redeemed at the Kingston branch and must be ordered in one transaction.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Entrants must be representing a genuine charity/community group/club/team/good cause.
- Entries via third parties are not acceptable.
- The two winners of the Give Kingston A Lift competition will be decided by a panel of judges from Leyland SDM. The judges’ decision is final.
- The winners will be notified in writing or by telephone no more than 2 working days after the closing date. If it is not possible to communicate with a winner successfully during this period, the judges reserve the right to select another winner after the expiration date of 2 working days.
- Leyland SDM is a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 08796521 whose registered office is at Unit 24, Fourth Way, Wembley, HA9 0LH.
- By participating in the competition, you give permission for Leyland SDM to use your name to be publicised within Leyland SDM and for PR purposes if you are the prize winner.
- This section explains how personal information you submit in your Application may be used by us.
- We may use your personal information for the following reasons:
o compliance with legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations and good practice;
o to publicise the winners’ details;
o operational reasons, such as recording transactions, training and quality control;
o to promote other services offered by us or any of our group companies which may be of interest to you (unless you do not provide your consent for such use within your Application).
- We may exchange information with our group companies, law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies for the above reasons. Information may be transferred internationally to other countries around the world, including those without data protection laws equivalent to those in the UK, for the reasons described above.
- Please contact Leyland SDM at Unit 24, Fourth Way, Wembley, HA9 0LH if you would like to correct or request (in accordance with applicable law) information that we hold relating to you or if you have any questions in relation to the above. We may charge a small fee for providing personal data about you as permitted by applicable law.
- You can withdraw your consent to use of your personal data for marketing at any time by contacting us at Leyland SDM, Unit 24, Fourth Way, Wembley, HA9 0LH, Telephone +44 (0)20 7275 2999.
- By submitting your application, you consent to the processing, disclosure and international transfer of your personal information as described above.
- Prizes may be subject to tax and national insurance. It is the winner’s responsibility to declare prizes to HMRC.