Johnstones Trade Damp Proof Paint White 750ml
Johnstones Trade Damp Proof Paint White can be applied directly to damp interior wall surfaces, suitable for use on plaster, cement, brickwork and stone. It can either be left as a finish, or used as a primer prior to painting over with a decorative finish. Developed with a water-reactive agent it does remove residual surface moisture, however if there are any structural faults which are allowing water to penetrate these may need to be repaired still.
Pro Tip - Investigate and treat the original cause of the damp before applying the sealer, or it may come back.
- Can be applied straight to damp wall surfaces
- Can be used as a damp proofing sealer
- Contains Pliolite resin, for both quick and durable protection
- Colour: Brilliant White
- Size: 750ml
- Finish: Matt
- Coverage: 4m ² per litre
- Recoat: 16-24 hours
- Application: Apply with brush or roller
- Recommended uses: Interior damp wall surfaces
- VOC: High