Owatrol Oil Paint Conditioner & Rust Inhibitor 500ml
Owatrol Oil Paint Conditioner & Rust Inhibitor is designed to eliminate brush and roller marks in all oil-based paints. This helps to maintain the wet edge without changing the quality and characteristics of the paint. Owatrol oil paint conditioner is also a deeply penetrative rust inhibitor and aids in adhesion of primers or finishing coats. Suitable for interior and exterior use and heat resistant up to 175°C.
This oil paint conditioner can be applied with a brush, roller or sprayer, to use mix directly into the paint until it spreads smoothly, easily and provides a sufficient wet edge. Approximately 5-20% by volume more may be required for undercoats/primers. Clean equipment in white spirit.
Pro Tip - For a perfectly clean edge, let the paint dry and then cut the tape off with a sharp knife.
- Drives out moisture, preventing the rust from reforming
- Improves paint adhesion and prevents the paint from cracking
- Improves the flow of paint
- Size: 500ml
- Finish: Transparent matt
- Drying time: recoat after 24 - 48 hours
- Application: Brush, Roller or Sprayer
- Coverage: 18m ² per litre.
- Recommended uses: Interior and Exterior