Rustins High Heat Resistant Paint Matt Black 500ml
Rustins High Heat Resistant Paint is high quality and designed to protect and add a matt black finish to ferrous metals such as woodburning stoves, barbeques, industrial stoves, chimneys and exhausts. This speciality paint has a low-odour and dries quickly and is head resistant up to 600°C.
Pro-Tip – Stir well before use until there is no sediment at the bottom of the tin.
- Touch dry within 15 minutes
- Heat resistant up to 600°C
- One light coat will cover most surfaces
|Use||Interior & Exterior|
- Size: 500ml
- Colour: Black
- Finish: Matt
- Coverage: 15m ² per litre.
- Drying time: touch dry after 15 minutes
- Application: Bristle paint brush
- Recommended number of coats: 1
- Recommended uses: Ferrous metals such as wood burning stoves, barbeques, domestic and industrial stoves, grates and exhausts.