Everbuild Black Jack Flashing Tape 100mm x 10m Roll
Everbuild Black Jack Flashing Tape 100mm x 10m Roll is a self adhesive flashing with natural lead-look finish, which requires no separate glue. Areas for use include general repair to existing flashing, flashing bituminous felt and similar roofs, flashing parapet walls, sealing roof glazing, replacement of lost lead flashing, repairs to cracks in concrete, repairs to lead gutters, sealing capping bolts in roof sheets, sealing roof ridges, protective coating to insulation materials, sealing projections through roofs and similar sections, flashing between timber and brickwork or blockwork or blockwork cavities, flashing of skylights.
Do not apply to damp surfaces. If the area is cold, adhesion maybe be reduced and the application should be heated with a hot air blower to improve adhesion. The adhesive forms a strong waterproof seal simply by pressing the tape into place by hand.
- Strong Waterproof Seal
- General repair to existing flashing
- Repairs to cracks in concrete
- Sealing to lead gutters, capping bolts in roof sheets and roof ridges
- Protective coating to insulation materials
- Flashing of Skylights
- Flashing bituminous felt and similar roofs
- Replacement of lost lead flashing
- Flashing between Timber, Brickwork, Blockwork and Blockwork cavaties
- Colour: Black
- Application: By Hand
- Length: 10m
- Width: 100mm