WIN A TRAINING SESSION WITH MERSE!
How do you fancy winning an exclusive football training session with Arsenal and England legend Paul Merson?
As part of our Give London a Lift campaign, we’re giving one lucky London-based club or team the chance to kick-start the 2021-22 season with one of the sport’s most famous faces!
Not only that, the winning club will also receive a brand new kit sponsored by Leyland SDM.
Merson, who scored 98 goals for Arsenal and was capped 21-times for England during a glittering career and is now a Sky Sports pundit, said: “I’m delighted to be involved in this exciting competition.
“I always looked forward to training sessions and I can’t wait to put the winning club through their paces. I will try to make it enjoyable and help to get them ready for their season.”
To enter, simply fill in the form below, providing a 200-word overview of why your club should benefit from the training session.
2021 Leyland SDM Give London A Lift Paul Merson Training Session Competition Terms and Conditions
- You must comply with the full terms and conditions of the competition detailed below:
Number of Entries Allowed:
- One entry per individual.
- Entry is through registering online at https://leylandsdm.co.uk/trainwithmerson
- Applications close at 11.59pm on July 11 2021.
- One winner will be selected from entries received up until this date. Entries after this date will not be recorded.
- One football team/club will be selected by a panel of judges to receive a one-hour training session with Paul Merson.
- The session will take place at a venue and date of Leyland SDM’s choosing. It may not be possible to arrange an alternative date.
- Maximum of 25 people taking part in the training session, unless Covid-19 restrictions dictate otherwise. The number of spectators may also need to be capped.
- Should Paul Merson not be available through circumstances beyond Leyland SDM’s control, for example illness, reasonable alternative arrangements will be sought.
- The winning team/club will also receive new football kit.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over, though they can apply on behalf of a team/club with players under-18.
- Entrants must be representing a genuine team or club.
- Entries via third parties are not acceptable.
- The winner of the Give London a Lift Paul Merson Training Session Competition will be decided by a panel of judges from Leyland SDM. The judges’ decision is final.
- The winner will be notified in writing or by telephone no more than 10 working days after the closing date.
- Leyland SDM is a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 04188642 whose registered office is at Ground Floor, Boundary House, Wythall Green Way, Wythall, Birmingham, England, B47 6LW
- By participating in the competition, you give permission for Leyland SDM to use your name to be publicised within Leyland SDM and for PR purposes if you are the prize winner. Permission would be obtained to use photographs.
- This section explains how personal information you submit in your Application may be used by us.
- We may use your personal information for the following reasons:
- compliance with legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations and good practice;
- to publicise the winners’ details;
- operational reasons, such as recording transactions, training and quality control;
- to promote other services offered by us or any of our group companies which may be of interest to you (unless you do not provide your consent for such use within your Application).
- We may exchange information with our group companies, law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies for the above reasons. Information may be transferred internationally to other countries around the world, including those without data protection laws equivalent to those in the UK, for the reasons described above.
- Please contact Leyland SDM at Ground Floor, Boundary House, Wythall Green Way, Wythall, Birmingham, England, B47 6LW if you would like to correct or request (in accordance with applicable law) information that we hold relating to you or if you have any questions in relation to the above. We may charge a small fee for providing personal data about you as permitted by applicable law.
- You can withdraw your consent to use of your personal data for marketing at any time by contacting us at Leyland SDM, Ground Floor, Boundary House, Wythall Green Way, Wythall, Birmingham, England, B47 6LW
- By submitting your application, you consent to the processing, disclosure and international transfer of your personal information as described above.